Tracks inventory to maintain optimum levels. Generates complete information on inventory valuation, quantities on hand and committed, and the flow of items sold.
- Provides for multiple warehouses.
- Supports multiple costing methods – average, standard, LIFO, and FIFO, as well as serial (real costs) for serialized items using average cost.
- Permits use of multiple balance sheet inventory accounts.
- Allows you to maintain item data and print item lists.
Processes customer orders quickly and accurately. Includes inventory verification when entering orders, immediate customer information, and discount levels calculated. Tracks and processes serial numbers, lot control and multi-warehouse, multi-stocking unit features.
- Requires Passport Business Solutions Inventory Control and Accounts Receivable in order to run.
- Supports multiple companies, multiple profit centers, and multiple warehouses.
- Allows order (and credit memo) entry and editing, with an order edit list.
- Provides for entry of quotations and RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorization), with simple conversion to orders or credit memos.
- Helps you order goods and services from vendors.
- Prints a Purchasing Advice Report and Purchasing Worksheet to help you identify what should be purchased.
- Allows entering, editing, printing, and posting new purchase orders and changes to purchase order.
- Allows numeric or alphanumeric purchase order numbers up to 15 characters in length.
- Prints Expedite Shipment Reports, Follow-Up Past Due Shipments Reports, and Excess of Quantity Ordered Reports.
- Helps you identify your best customer, best-selling items and services, productive sales reps, and strong sales regions.
- Five-year comparative information for customers and items can be used to create monthly, quarterly, or yearly analysis reports.
- You can save up to 16 selections for each report by assigning a report name and description.
- Costs, margins, percent of sales and percent of margin can be selectively included on or excluded from reports.
- You can select a range of customers, items, sales representatives, zip codes, states, dates, and more, depending on the report. Summary reports without detail can be printed.