Have confidence that paychecks will be correct and ready on time and manage ACA compliance in a way that is best for your operation.
The Food Service Payroll and Affordable Care Act (ACA) software solution simplifies payroll processing and ACA compliance for restaurants and food service operations.
Restaurants and food service companies often operate with thin margins while at the same time employing a large workforce with frequently changing schedules and functions. Mistakes can carry painful consequences including IRS penalties and reduced profits.
Our software combination provides unique-in-the-market tools and reports designed specifically for restaurant and food service environments. Payroll processing is more efficient with fewer errors and it’s easier to manage the number of hours worked by part time employees, minimizing the possibility of IRS penalties for ACA violations.
Food Service Payroll integrated with Passport’s ACA Management Software™ makes it easier and more affordable for busy restaurant owners to accurately and efficiently process food service payrolls and manage work schedules and insurance obligations.
- Accurate paychecks – calculates hourly rates and up to (5) job codes for each employee’s time worked. Improved detail reduces payroll errors.
- Efficient paycheck distribution – print checks alphabetically by last name, by department, location, etc. for faster check distribution with fewer mistakes.
- Clear withholding and deduction exceptions reporting
- Comprehensive tip management – tracks direct and indirect tips for allocation, including employee sales for tip allocation, and employer-collected tips for distribution on employee payroll.
- Excellent costs and profits insight with detailed management reports – including pay distribution by employee, job code, GL account, and GL Tracking employee sales for tip allocation.
- Interfaces with many restaurant front end systems
- Eligibility and Offers of Insurance Audit Report
- Federal Forms 1095-C and 1094-C Year End Reporting
- ACA Insurance Report – Review insurance affordability and employer/employee contributions.
- Predict and manage ACA requirements throughout the year.
Includes Direct Deposit and Positive Pay fraud reduction measures, safeguards to protect sensitive employee data, and comprehensive audit trails and reports, as well as year-end W2 information, Forms 1094 and 1095 reporting, and more.
More Information on Affordable Care Act
More Information About The Software